After a brief glance at my book collection I think these are the ones I could most highly recommend as a top twelve. The ones I treasure most;
1. The Holy Bible I prefer the King James Version to the others I’ve seen.
2. Law of Recognition by Mike Murdock
“Everything you need or want is already in your life merely awaiting your Recognition of it.”
3. The Spirit of Tai Chi by John Lash.
Verse by verse comments on the Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu.
4. Sacred Contracts by Caroline Myss
Uses Archetypes to help clarify your Spiritual Mission in Life.
5. Art of War by Sun Tzu
Ultimate guide to Strategy and Winning.
6. Ninja Mind Control by Ashida Kim
Contains much hidden knowledge. A truly dangerous book.
7. Shibumi by Trevanian
A great Novel.
8. Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Dr. Watson’s largely futile attempts to follow his friend’s heavy logic.
9. Children of the Matrix by David Icke
Reptilian Aliens control the Earth. An amazing fantasy or sad reality ?
10. Gandhi’s Seven Steps to Global Change by Guy de Mallac
Change the World. It all starts with you.
11. Survival is Not Enough by Seth Godin
Chock full of interestingly presented business ideas.
12. Creating Wealth by Robert Allen
Wealth starts in the Mind. Work Smart not just Hard.
- Beautiful Women
- Book Reviews
- current news
- In the Beginning
- Lateral Thinking
- non fiction
- song lyrics
- super power
- think and grow rich